Wilderness Corps offers Volunteer Crew Services to Public Land Managers.
Wilderness Corps’ crews consist of four to six highly motivated and well trained adults (1 crew leader and 3 to 5 crew members). They come fully prepared with transportation and the tools to accomplish your project. Our Volunteer Crews work on as as needed basis. We offer on-site field supervision with our staff as needed. Both our Wilderness Crews are and OHV Volunteers are USFS Crosscut Certified/Chainsaw Certified and have First Aid and CPR plus Blood Born Pathogens Certification.
Our Field Crew Services include:
- Wilderness Trail Maintenance (volunteer crews spike out in wilderness to complete projects)
- OHV Trail Maintenance
- Trail Hazard Mitigation
- OSV Trail Saftey
- Public Information
- Trail Survey’s
- Wilderness Ranger Support
- Post Wildland Fire Services (Access Road/Trail Repair)
- Volunteer Trail Crew Services (Crosscut teams, tread work, rock work & brushing, Campsite restoration)
Our onsite Service:
- Volunteer Visitor Information Service